August 29, 2013

Get To Know: Laetitia Rey

Fotografia: EVA BENDANA

CONOZCAN 1 de nuestras modelos invitadas del desfile en NY. Tras la ayuda de la modelo Nicaragüense, Maria de Jesus, conocimos la francesa, Laetitia Rey quien nos dejo impactada! En verdad, mis 3 modelos invitadas (quienes van a conocer en futuros blog posts) fueron espectacular y es por eso que vistieron 2 looks cada una.

HI!
My name is Laetitia, I'm 23 years old, from Paris, France.
Here are my measurements: 85cm - 63cm - 89cm
Height: 5'11'

1. Where are you from? : I'm from France, Paris. My mother is from West Indies (Guadeloupe) and my dad is half French, half Spanish.

2. Are you studying? working? what do you so? : I'm working at Le Baron for a year, but I'm planning to convert myself as a sales associate for a clothing brand. I still of course model meanwhile.

3. Why are you in NYC? or why NYC? : Traveling being my biggest passion, NYC always has been a city I was dreaming about discovering, and always felt myself living there without really being able to explain why.

4. For what designers have you modeled for? : I had the chance to modeled for some brands such as Lacoste, Marlies Dekker, Serkan Cura, John Galliano, Christian Dior...

5. What is your goal? : My goal in life would be to open my own place in NYC (bar/lounge or restaurant) then move settle in South America which is the other location I'm dying to discover !!

6. What does it feel to be a model? : Being a model always has been kind of rewarding but not only glitter, modeling is also a grueling job, your qualities may prove to be your default the day after. Models are human beings, perfection doesn't exist !!

7. Who inspires you? : I more get my inspiration from humanists and philosophers as Sun Tzu, Paolo Coelho or Nietzsche. However I respect models such as Elle Mcpherson, Cameron Diaz or Charlize Theron, who use their notoriety and network to handily succeed their business conversion.

8. Who do you wish to model for? : The brand I really would like to work for are Yves Saint Laurent, Calvin Klein, Chanel and Alexander Wang.

9. What music do you listen to? : Music also being one of my passion, I like listening and discover any kind of music (from classic music, jazz to rock n roll or rap music). Hard rock and techno being my two only deadlines.

10. What is your favorite quote? : My favorite quote, especially regarding modeling is : 
"Skills are what you can do. Motivation determines what you do. Your attitude determines your success." By Lou Holtz.

11. What life lesson would you share to young models? or girls who want to be models? : The best advice I could give to our young models are to never forget where they are from and always remember where you wanna go without letting anybody step on your feet.


Fotografia: EVA BENDANA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...